Thursday, March 26, 2009

Disney Land!!!!!!


LOVING COUSINS-Chantel, kyle, Preston


My Beautiful Niece- Kayla



Preston, Alexis, Katelyn

Kailee and Preston are having a BLAST!!




Tyler and Katelyn


Minnie, Ally, Preston, Katelyn, Alexis


Alexis, Preston, Katelyn


Joker, Kailee, Katelin, Ally, Preston, Katelyn, Haylie, Shandi


Captain Jack Sparrow, and the Gang


Iron Man, and the Gang


Performing in California Adventures


Performing in Disney Land




Alexis at the end of the day- Tywer, will you mawwy me??



4 comments:

Iditadad said...

Looks like you had a wonderful time - wish we could have been there. It's such a thrill to see and hear our grandchildren perform. Love Grandma WoW

DrGooch said...

Good lookin cousins!

Here at home said...

That looks like tons of fun. I want to go to Disneyland!

Bonnie said...

I want to go soooo bad and I almost booked us a trip for this summer but Rob said, "hell no!"

What can I say to that?