Thursday, February 19, 2009

Valentines Day!

A couple of weeks before Valentines Tyler had asked me to make dinner for him, his date (Stephanie), Tayler and his date(Jessica) before the Stake dance. I didn't really say anything. A week pass by, I told Tyler that I didn't really want to spend all day cooking on Valentines Day. Paul said I'll take you out for diner honey, whatever you want. Somehow Kailee heard me talking to Tyler and she said "I'll make you guys dinner Tyler!" So I told her that I will help. Valentines Day come, Kailee got up and went horse riding with Paul. When she got back we started on the dinner. She was very creative. It turned out awesome! We had a very nice candle light dinner. We enjoyed our steak and shrimps, mashed potatoes, salad and fabalous dessert. Kailee, Justin and Sunnie served us. Kailee also got to go to her first Stake Dance Saturday. Can't believe she is old enough!



























No comments: