Tuesday, January 15, 2008

amazing cruise


i made lots of new friends. can you tell?



it was raining hard when we got to Orlando FL


i found me a boyfriend. isn't he so cute!



Tyra was really hyper


mini golf on a ship. i won! i got a pretty high score
ha!ha!

my other boyfriend


we are on the waterboat to Bahamas down town



this is Bone Crusher. he fought with Mike Tyson



there the boat just like the one we're on



on the cruise eating breakfast!





Hi everyone! just got back from the amazing cruise to Bahamas! My friend {Tyra} and I had the best time ever. It was Coach's Birthday Bash { he started YTB Business}. We just opened in Bahamas for people to join our business. We will open in Canada and Bermuda Feb. 9 this year. We just added overnight mail and the Hunting Biz {YTB Outdoors} will be up any day. You can order your hunting pkg. and equipment on my sits. The prices are the same as Cabellas. We also welcome Spring International for the YTB exclusive Olympic tour provider.
please check out my websits. there are a lot of awesome stuffs there.
chantrasgetaway.com
love,
chantra

4 comments:

Tamster said...

Wow! Chantra, it looks like you had sooooo much fun!!! Childless, even! How lucky can you get? I'll admit, I'm a bit envious of you for that! ;-)
I'm glad you made it back safe and sound. And thanks for sharing the fun pictures! :-) Tami

shauna said...

A cruise is something I have yet to try. It looks so fun. Maybe someday?!

I looks like you had a great time, even in the rain.

I am sure your family is glad to have you back. I hope we get a chance to see you. We will be there until Mon. morn.

Anonymous said...

Wow! Someday, for me, too. Love the pictures. Your boyfriends are way cute. I'm glad you had fun.

Perfect Moments Photography said...

Hey girl, it is good to have you join the rest of us in this crazy world of blogging! It looks like you had a great time....wish I could have been there! Love ya :)